Wednesday 20 July 2016

We love that animal/human morality

I forgot to post and I have literally no shame so here I am backdating it so it looks like it was posted when it was meant to be. I'm not going to lie tho all this writing really takes it out of you and I have had other stuff to do such as part of an EPQ for college.

This basically means that I have to prepare for a piece of work that will then count as an A level I think it is, could be an As and we get to choose whatever subject we want to do, even if it has nothing to do with our current college courses.
Me being me and deciding to make it hard for myself chose to do about humans morality towards humans opposing their morals towards animals. This basically entails why humans think it is acceptable to behave one way towards animals and another towards humans and the line at which they are established as different.
Fun stuff ye.

To do this I started out with some polls and have emailed Lush and various other companies about animal testing and things along that line in order to get some good sources for my research. I'm praying that this is like the majority of the work needs to be done but honestly it was a lot gathering all the facts for what I was saying a=so it was supported and what not because I have no idea how I am going to cope doing an EPQ and 4 A levels as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment