Friday 22 July 2016

Cold sores make warm bores

So basically, I have discovered that cold sores are not winter exclusive, even though first part of the name is COLD as one has decided to sprout on my face, right in the middle of summer.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not saying colds sores are convenient I mean the name themselves is a hassle to pronounce I mean have I got a cold sore on my mouth or a stray bit of coleslaw that I may have been saving for later, who knows? But this mini mountain of mine has literally came at the worst time possible I mean it has been like 33 degrees outside and all my friends are having fun in the sun but England being England can't seem to have a day without rain even though it is SO HOT.

See here's the thing, I think anyone who has had one of these blighters before know that they love moist envirmonemts and hot weather with the hint of rain makes way for a load of moisture so I either have the option of adventuring into the great outdoors and letting K2 (the worlds second highest mountain) turn into Everest OR just remain inside like a little hermit whilst praying to the face obscurity gods that this thing heels up.  Obviously I chose the latter.

These gods seem to seize to exist thought because this thing on my face seems to have been camping here now for nearly a week!! Despite my home remedies trying to get it to vacate the premises it has stayed firmly there, like an overly persistent squatter.
Maybe this is a lesson to be learned, don't try and do your own DIY remedies from Google and just go to the doctors and get some of the proper stuff. It might take longer but at least it's definitely efficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment