Saturday 23 July 2016

A new look!!

I'm not going to like I was getting pretty fed up of the old lay out of this blog, like 2014 me thought it looked good and obviously, 2014 me was deluded.
As you probably have noticed the background is now a line drawing of what can only be described as a forest of woods and there is also a border seperating my name from the background which I only recently discovered was a thing?!
Another thing you've probably notcied about said border is the name change on it. Now I know it has a naughty word on it but I feel like zelovelybeff was very outdated and there is a story behind this name which will be posting sometimes this week and then hopefully it will all make sense :)
Seeing as you're reading this post you've probably noticed a change in the posts themselves, I've gone for a cheeky font change and also have a slight blue background to it to go with my theme.
So here we are, new year new me and all that (even though it's past like halfway through the year), let's all just be thankful I got rid of that awful logo I had going on.
It can only go up from here folks

(Until I most probably forget about the whole blog once Summer is over)
Also don't get used to this weekend post, It's a one time wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment