Monday 18 July 2016

Tidying Room Probz

You see, I personally have a great struggle when it comes to doing things like tidying my room because I end up in this vicious cycle that repeats itself over and over and over again.
 
It starts off with a really really high level of motivation so like I end up emptying all my drawers and wardrobe and pile it all over my bed and then decide to sort through it all and arrange it into my drawers better and what not but then somewhere along the line things go wrong and before you know it you see that one thing that you haven't seen in like years and that's it you're hooked. I often find that this is my DS because I somehow forget it exists until I start to tidy.

Then because all my energy has been exhausted through some intensive mario kart playing I really can't be bothered tidying my room up - which is messier than it started off as by this point and then I ended up starting with what I like to call the 'floor/ceiling exchange' which is basically when you put all the stuff that was on the bed into piles on the floor, and then you take them piles and put them on the bed and this basically just repeats for about half an hour and in that time literally nothing gets done.

By the end of that whole exchange I've had enough of the tidying nonsense so end up leaving things in piles on the floor or shoving said piles into the wardrobe regardless of what they are. One thing I have also realised is that it is more or less guaranteed that there will be a spillage of some description I mean, did you really clean your room if you didn't spill something all over in the process? I tend to find it's the nail varnish remover like I don't know how it always seems to end up with its lid off on the floor but somehow it does and bam it's all over the floor and my room has a scent so strong it could be mistaken for one of those nail places.

No comments:

Post a Comment