Thursday 21 July 2016

Central Intelligence (Movie Review)

I went to go and see this film like a week ago and I'm not going to lie, half the time I didn't really get what was going on and I don't know if it was just me thinking about the plot too much I was making myself confused or if it was a but hard to follow and if so, if it was done like that on purpose.

I can't complain too much though like it had Kevin Hart in it and I actually love him as an actor like he's so good at what he does and so funny he made the film. Dwayne (the Rock) Johnson was in it too and I quite like him I guess but I decided as I was watching the film that he's got to the point where he is a bit too muscular for my likings like his arm veins were literally popping and they were just so big, I think it was a little too much

Can we just take a moment however to appreciate that I guessed the plot twist like go me, maybe though I was overthinking everything and that's why I ended up so confused but in all honestly it felt like it was going round in circles for the majority of it (much like this review).

Overall as a comedy it was good like there were a lot of funny parts and I liked how they showed some of the bloopers at the end like that was cute but I don't see how it got such a high percentage on rotten tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment