Monday 11 July 2016

Sue Heck

Fam I'm back so what I'm gonna do now is give you a cheeky update on what y'all have missed.

First up, there's going to be no more of that foreign hello or dramatic bye business because I don't know what 13 year old me was thinking when she started it but nah 17 year old Beth aint about that. Tbh the only reason I rediscovered this is because I was taking the mick out of my former self - to all you 13/14 year old bloggers out there thinking you're the bees knees, you'll start wishing that bees' limbs ended at their calves - and though sue heck I could do this again it will fill time in summer so here I am.

Anyhow, one of my last posts was the future tag or as I called it 'ze future tag' I must have been feeling real edgy to change the 'the' to a 'ze' and boy have things changed. I haven't taken any science/maths subjects so there's a let down like I can't do half the jobs I seem to have aspired to. It's a real shame. Also idk why I'm chatting about having 29 cats like I can't even cop having two there's too much fur all over the show so I'm not down for another 27 furry bodies. Plus cats are snakes. 

Whilst on the topic of cats, I'd like to let you all know that as she was years ago, Margo is still pretty keen on killing magpies and I'm saying we are averaging about two a month. See that doesn't really sound like much but when you hear the chorus of saddened bird screams outside your window each morning it does sound a lot - literally. Also she can no longer give her paw like a dog.

TBH I'm getting a bit bored of this nonsense already so I'll probs just leave it here for now but just to let you all know, I no longer feel as passionate about the uselessness of a torch.

No comments:

Post a Comment