Sunday 28 September 2014

Margo's Life

Merhaba! (Hello in Turkish)
I understand that I haven't posted in weeks but I have only just got back into routine after going back to school :(
So to get you all up to date, I thought I would tell y'all that you haven't really missed anything other than doing a science and history test in the second week back or the fact that ETHEL  IS HOME! That's right she is in my house right as we speak but instead of doing a section about that I thought I would talk about Margo and her adventures and things in life so without further ado, let's begin!

  1. The Magpie Massacre - Grab yourself some tissues now guys because this is a sad story...
    So we usually let Margo decide if she wants to stay in or go out whilst I go to school and on this particular occasion, she decided to go outside. I guess she had a good day strolling about the woods, sleeping and doing other catty stuff but soon she got bored and decided to test put her hunting skills where she spotted a magpie. Long story short, she approached  the poor magpie and well, killed it. Now the magpie's friend cries :(
  2. Looking for Narnia
    One of Margo's favourite pass times is strolling into my room (wiggling her bum as she goes #floozy) and opening my wardrobe where she will then walk right to the back and lie there staring at the wood.
  3. "You shall not pass"
    In my opinion, Margo is quite the protector of space and you don't want to cross her when she's on the protective mind set. For example, Margo will sit on the third step - it's always the third step and will try to stop anyone from passing and it gets so bad that she may even try to get hold of their legs. But no fret, if you do a kind of fancy lunge over three steps, you can get over the problem and carry on up towards the stairs.
So that was just a little insight of Margo's life
So Yeah...
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment