Monday 1 September 2014

113 Days, 10 Hours and 34 Minutes

Mandi!(Hello in Friulian)
Long time no speak my fabulosa strangers, it's another month of the year gone and one more month less to wait for Christmas! Wooooo!
In order of this glorious occasion, I thought I should write some pre-Christmas must haves to really get you into a Christmassy mood so, here we go...

Scented Colour Changing Candle
I for one love this candle because not only does it set a really nice atmosphere by changing colour but it also smells really nice and Christmassy too. Probably because of the mulled wine and cinnamon smell but if you ask me, any candle gives a Christmassy feel. You can find these pretty much everywhere but if you like to save money like I do, you could pop down to B&M bargains and get one there for only £1.99.
'Fish Bowls'
These are really cute little storage containers shaped rather like a fish bowl - hence the nickname. I think that these are quite the must have, especially to store things like gingerbread men or cookies that Father Christmas hasn't quite got his hand on yet. I however, use these to have drinks in such as milkshake, 7UP and hot drinks such as hot vimto and hot chocolate.
They also make good marshmallow holders.




Fairy Lights

I have fairy lights the whole year round in my conservatory (which by the way I have been decorating - more about that another time).I think that the look of them, whether they're on a tree or not is marvelous and everyone should have them in their home :)
Ahhh look how pretty they are on this picture.




Overdose on ChocolateThere is no better time to eat chocolate than the lead up to Christmas and Christmas itself, pretty much self explanatory really.

So Yeah...

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment