Friday 15 July 2016

6 Things I really Dislike

Tbh there isn't really a need for an introduction like I'm pretty sure the title says what it is in the can so here we go


  1. Rollercoasters
    I literally can not cop rollercoasters like at all, themy make my stomache churn and I end up super dizzy. One time when I went to America with my highschool we went to a theme park and all of my friends tricked me into thinking that this log flume (Jarassic Park) was meant for like babies and that there would be no dips or anything. However, as anyone who has been on it before will know, it has a backwards dip and a really big drop at the end and no jokes I was so sick it was grim.
  2. Dark Environments (for a long duration)
    I wouldn't say that I fear the dark like I'm not scared of it I just have a strong disliking for it. For example, I don't like sleeping with no lights at all but if I open my curtains than that gives me enough light to be happy (even though it's dark out). I do however, if it is too dark out to make a difference have like 7 pairs of fairylights draped around my room and also have glow in the dark stars on one of my walls which do actually provide a fair amount of light. If I am in a dark area for a long time it just feels a bit like I'm suffocating and that I'm being squashed by the nothingness.
  3. Sick
    I know it is literally just a bodily function and everyone gets sick and so everyone is sick at somepoint in their lives but I actually hate it and it's not even the sick itself but the process to it. Like the retching noise just really gets to me and it makes me feel physically sick myself if I hear it - same with like proper loud and hearty burps they make me all queasy too. Not only is there the noise though but the actual sight of it like what even is sick why is it always such an awfully peachy colour? 
  4. Sniffy Dogs
    Okay so don't hate me for this one but I used to dislike all dogs in general (I'm defo a cat person) so I think I have done really quite well to narrow it down to just the sniffy kind. I don't know what it is but I just feel really uncomfortable when they're there sniffing me and like especially when I have food cause it just intensifies like fam no it's mine 
  5. Confrontation
    Being confronted myself doesn't really get to me like I can handle myself, I am a generally salty person too so I can come back with some top notch words but watching confrontation happen makes me feel uneasy and I don't know if it's because like I can't help or anything but I just really don't like it.
  6. Being told what to do
    I could have the most motivation in the world to do a job or do something like be active but as soon as someone tells me to do that thing all the motivation seeps out of me. A prime example of this is tidying my room like I could be mid-way through it on a proper roll and then all it takes is for my mum to send me a message like 'hey dont forget to tidy your room lol x x x' and then bam, there is no motivation left and it will probably be like another 5 days beofre I want to tidy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment