Tuesday 2 August 2016

Music Tag

1. Favorite band/ musician of the moment Fictonian or The Sherlocks and my friends band Ayla is pretty groovy 

2. One band you always come back to Nothing like a bit of Take That is there

3. Favorite movie soundtrack Don't judge but Rio2. It's full of absolute bops

4. What is/are your favorite song(s) of all time? I'm all about the classics like Girls Just Wanna Have fun and I Wish I was a Punkrocker

5. Most embarrassing song on your iTunes The Banana Song (Minions)

6. Top 3 played songs on your iTunes Black horse and a Cherry Tree, This is gonna hurt and The hat

7. Favorite concert you've attended Ellie Goulding was the best by far, such a bop

8. Most underrated musician in your opinion I think Fictonian are underrated like no one knows them and they should!!

No comments:

Post a Comment